Specific opportunities are detailed below.
Laravel Developer (Junior to Mid)
We’re looking to expand our outfit, in the form of Junior to Mid level PHP developer. Starting as a contractor with the view to full-time employment.
We craft quality marketing and eCommerce websites, marketing websites, cloud systems and apps. Our websites are bespoke front-ends, the digital faces of businesses. Our apps and cloud systems range from custom business tools, booking engines and member portals.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years working with Laravel.
You’ll need a good sense of design and UI/UX principles and be a bit of an all-rounder that thrives on troubleshooting bugs and technical problems to create inspirational digital platforms.
We’re a small team, but we pack-a-punch and have some big projects in the works. You’ll have a lot of freedom to drive projects and create solutions for our clients.
- You’ll be supported by a close-knit team.
- You’ll work autonomously, both independently and collaboratively on projects creating websites and applications from scratch.
- You’ll need to be someone that can jump into short term support tasks, as well as work on month-long projects.
We’re looking for a team member that has:
- 2+ years experience with Laravel and Vue, (React or Angular is also ok, but Vue is preferred).
- Experience working with APIs
- Strong CSS and JS skills and a great design sense and be able to fill in the gaps.
- Built a couple of web applications and knows how to manage a project from start to finish.
- The ability to work within existing code to trouble-shoot bugs and extend functionality.
- Great communication skills, ability to manage deadlines and more importantly, know when to ask questions rather than making assumptions.
- An eagerness to learn, a passion for building on the web.
We are based on the Gold Coast, but work remotely, so you can too! You must be fluent in English, and live in Australia so we’re in the same timezone. Please don’t apply if you are not in capable of working on Australia Eastern Standard time
IMPORTANT! This is essential for all applicants:
We don’t really care if you are a recent graduate, self-taught, or have 10+ years of experience. What you need to show us is a solid portfolio. Ideally you have a portfolio website (you are a developer after all), or links to your best work. Please also provide descriptions of what you did on any examples that are given.
Initially starting as freelance/contract with the view to permanent employment.
Remuneration based on experience. Please include an indication of hourly rate or salary in your application.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.