Exercise and nutrition tracking system
We designed and built a portal for health and fitness influencers that focus on helping busy women lose fat, build muscle & feel their best while finding food freedom.
Find Your Balance is a start-up run by two certified personal trainers and qualified pharmacists. They provide their customers with exercise and nutrition plans, along with goal setting, recipes and progress reports.
"Just wanted to let you guys know that we've had some amazing feedback from our customers already."
There are a number of off-the-shelf apps targetted to personal trainers and nutrition coaches to help them run their business. But there was nothing all encompassing that would cater for all aspects of the Find Your Balance service offering.
Trying to use multiple applications to help their customers manage the different aspects of health, nutrition as well as education and goal setting was a clunky experience for both the business owners, and their customers.
An evolving web application that combines all the necessary functionality needed to best serve their customers.
The Find Your Balance web app has grown alongside the business. This is one of the key benefits of a custom built system, it can constantly be improved and changed as the business requirements change.
Over the last few years, we’ve built in the following key areas:
- Dashboard: A quick glance at your key stats
- Nutrition: An in-depth view showing targets and meal plans
- Recipes: A library of filterable recipes, along with targetted recipes for each customer
- Training: Prescribed training routines and progress chart
- Exercise Library: Access to video and written descriptions
- Progress: Global view of exercise and nutritional progress
- Learning Hub: Courses to help customers on their journey
- Goal Setting and Reflection: A simple way to track what you want to achieve and progress made.
The web apps backend allows the business owners a simple but powerful interface where they can manage all aspects of the portal.
They can manage more clients and at the same time, provide more value for each customer.